Friday, July 22, 2016

Jake committed to baptism!

7.18.16
Last week I mentioned that one of our members had brought one of his
friends to church named Jake and he ended up having a really positive
experience. This week we found out that he is even more prepared then
we ever could have imagined! He came to FHE with us this Monday and he
got along with all of the members. Then we had our first lesson with
him on Tuesday and it went great. The whole time he said that
everything we were teaching him just made sense. He told us that he
even started referring himself to people as a Mormon! At the end of
the lesson we invited him to be baptized on August 6th and he
accepted, telling us that he would do all he could to be ready for
that date:) I have literally never meet someone on my mission who is
more prepared then Jake, it is a huge blessing that I am grateful I
get to be part of! John, Aaron's friend also came to Sacrament
meeting. It was  really spiritual sacrament meeting. One of the
members played this beautiful song, that brought the spirit super
strong. It was perfect for Jake and John.
  I hope you all have a great week!

Love


Elder Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment